Your gift truly means people helping people.
Since 1957, the Good Samaritan Home of Quincy has been here to help and care for our elderly population in a family atmosphere. We have been able to provide this service because thousands of people like you have donated gifts to our Home. A gift to the Good Samaritan Home Foundation makes a significant difference in the lives of our residents. As our costs escalate and government funding declines, the need for your support is even more important. Through your generosity, we can continue to provide the highest level of excellence in care for our clients. We count on you to help us as we meet the challenges of caring for those less fortunate, both today and in the future.
Good Samaritan Home Association
For especially generous and committed donors, becoming a member of the Good Samaritan Home Association is an annual membership that helps support the home.
As a member of the Association:
- You show residents and staff you care.
- You give moral support.
- You help with financial needs.
- You show interest in the Home by taking part in the Annual Meeting.
- You elect members of the Board of Directors, who make decisions and policies concerning the operation of the Home.
Your gift and membership in our Association will allow us to continue to provide the high quality programs and services our community’s elderly deserve.
Your legacy can live on through Good Samaritan Home. The Good Samaritan Home Foundation can help you with:
- Simple Bequests: Designate a gift in your will and bless others for years to come.
- Charitable Trusts: Choose the Good Samaritan Home Foundation and its mission as a beneficiary to your charitable trust.
- Gift Annuities: Enter an annuity agreement with the Good Samaritan Home Foundation and a fixed annuity will be paid to you, or whomever you choose, each year for as long as you live.
- Major Designated Gifts: Cash, real estate, stocks, insurance, 401k, and securities can all be a blessing to residents who need your help.
You can make a difference. For more information contact our Development Director at 217-223-8717.