NOW OFFERING NEW WAGES
Join Our Team
At Good Samaritan Home, we are always looking for compassionate people to join our dedicated team in Quincy, IL. View our current job openings below or apply for a position online today.
Healthcare Jobs in Quincy, IL
Director of Development
Good Samaritan Home is seeking the right person who will coordinate and oversee all aspects of fundraising for the Home & Foundation. Bachelor’s degree in related field is required. 3-5 years’ experience in fundraising and experience directing a capital campaign is preferred.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee and maintain donor database.
- Maintain day-to-day donor relations, including processing donations and sending thank you letters.
- Plan and implement annual comprehensive development program that meets the goals of the Board of Directors, CEO, and CFO.
- Supervise Assistant Director of Development.
- Grow a major gifts program including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors.
- Direct annual fund program, including mailings and fundraising drives.
- Build planned giving program with focus on deferred gifts, such as bequests.
- Researches potential sources of, and applies for, grants and public funding.
- Communicate with current and prospective donors on a routine basis to steward good donor relations.
- Oversee grant-seeking program, including identifying applicable grants, research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements.
- Direct capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives.
- Develop a recognition program for donors.
- Develop fundraising plans to meet the needs of future projects, as outlined in strategic plan, to help ensure the Home’s long-term financial health.
- Evaluate changing trends in philanthropy and tax regulations to develop new programs.
- Plan and implement any special fundraising events.
- Coordinate amongst special groups & committees to maintain a master fundraising calendar.
- Oversee Foundation’s Bank Account and online donation portal.
Wages & Benefits: Salary negotiable based upon education, certification, and experience. Excellent full-time benefits.
Please send resumes and salary requirement to Missy Loos, Director of Human Resources.
Hiring Bonus up to $2000
Full-time & Part-time, 8 hour shifts available for evening and night shifts. 12 hours shifts available 6:30pm-7:00am.
Our nurses provide professional care to assigned residents in a nursing home environment. Records resident histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops resident care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals. Observes residents’ progress and records observations in medical records.
Day LPN pay: $20.40 - $24.90
Day RN pay : $27.10 - 31.60
Evening LPN pay: $24.90 - $28.40
Evening RN pay : $31.60 - $36.10
Night LPN pay: $25.40 - $28.90
Night RN pay : $32.10 - $36.60
Hours: Need individual to work 6:30pm-7am and/or 10:30pm-7:00am
**UP TO $2,000 HIRING BONUS!**
Full-time & Part-time, days (6:00am-2:30pm and 6:00am-6:30pm), evenings (2:30pm-11:00pm), nights (6:30pm-7:00am or10:30pm-7:00am), every other weekend required
Also, looking for an individual to work our weekend program. Work every weekend 6:00am-6:30pm and receive an additional 8 hours of pay a week.
As a CNA, you will work closely with our residents, providing basic care and assisting them with personal hygiene and daily living needs. CNA’s also providing comfort, transportation, and are responsible for monitoring vital signs.
Day CNA pay: $15.40 - $19.65
Evening and Night CNA pay: $19.05 - $23.30
Hiring bonus of up to $1,000!
This position provides support to the head cook, helping prepare food and maintaining standards of sanitation, safety, and food preparation.
Assistant Cook, 4:30am - 1:00pm and 5:00am-1:30pm, Full-Time, Every other weekend required
Assistant Cook, 11:30am-8:00pm, Full-Time, Every other weekend required
Assistant Cook, 4:30am - 1:00pm and 5:00am-1:30pm, Part-Time, every other weekend only, **Can be full-time if willing to work as a dietary aide during the week but would be at a lesser rate**
Rate of Pay $16.00-$19.25
Full-time 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Part-time 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Every other weekend required for all positions
The primary purpose of this job position is to perform a variety of routine tasks within the dietary department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, to assure a successful dietary program is maintained at all times.
Starting wages $13.50 - $16.75
Full-Time, 7:00am-3:30pm, every other weekend required
Full-Time, 11:00am-7:30pm, every other weekend required
Rate of Pay: $13.50-$16.75
Part-Time, weekends only , either 4:30am-1:00p or 11:30a-8:00p
Duties: This position provides support to the head cook, helping prepare food and maintaining standards of sanitation, safety, and food preparation.
Rate of Pay: $16.00-$19.25
Part-Time, 32 hours a week, 10:30pm-7:00am, every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
Responsible for collecting, cleaning, and storing linens and personal clothing items.
Rate of Pay: $13.50-$16.75