Good Samaritan Home was notified that one of our employees tested positive for COVID-19. Staff and residents within our facility will continue to be tested. At this time, Good Samaritan Home remains in a full quarantine with residents quarantined to their rooms.
We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which include:
• Continued screening of all staff members and other essential persons entering our facility for symptoms related to COVID-19.
• Continued screening of all residents several times a day with vital signs and temperature checks.
• Resident meals delivered to their rooms.
• Activities held in resident rooms and doorways.
• Beauty shop closure.
• Continued disinfecting of resident rooms, common areas, and high-traffic areas multiple times daily.
• All staff will continue to wear masks and practice good hand hygiene.
We will continue to communicate new information with families, residents, staff, and the community as it becomes available to us. For any questions or concerns, please contact your loved one’s designated social service aide.
Thank you for your patience, prayers, and understanding during this time.
Active employee cases: 11
Active resident cases: 6
Total employee cases since March 2020: 51
Total resident cases since March 2020: 9
Good Samaritan Home of Quincy
May 2nd – May 8th, 2021 Fun Holidays and Factoids From This Week In History! May 2nd, 1933 – Sightings of the famous Loch Ness Monster were first reported in Scotland’s Inverness Courier. May 3rd – World Press Freedom Day, a day to recognize the value of the freedom of the press and honor journalistic…
April 28, 2021 Good Samaritan Home was notified that one employee tested positive for COVID-19. Your loved one’s neighborhood has entered into neighborhood quarantine for those residents who are fully vaccinated. Residents that are not fully vaccinated or unvaccinated have entered into room quarantine. At this time, all visitation (with the exception of compassionate care…
News & Views from Campus: April 25 – May 1st, 2021 What can The Patter do for you? It’s my second week doing The Patter here at Good Samaritan Home, and I’m happy to be connecting through this piece with all of our residents, cottagers, and staff who use it! So logically my next step…