BEAUTY SHOP OPENING
GSH is continuing our best efforts to keep your loved ones safe.
At this time there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 among staff or residents.
We have some exciting changes we would like to share with you. Beginning today, 6/2/20, we will be re-opening our Beauty Shop using the following guidelines:
• The beauty shop will begin making appointments for in-house residents that are not in isolation precautions. Appointments will not be made for cottagers at this time.
• Only one resident per stylist will be permitted at a time. Social distancing between residents will be applied. Once the resident’s appointment has been completed, they will be returned to their neighborhood and the next appointment will be brought to the beauty shop. Residents are not allowed to be waiting in or outside the beauty shop for their appointment.
• Residents and stylists are required to wear masks that are covering their nose and mouth at all times.
• Proper disinfection/sanitizing of equipment and resident area must be performed in between each appointment.
• Stylists are required to use proper hand hygiene in between each appointment and whenever necessary.
• Residents must bring any reading material with them to the appointment for their own personal use. No reading material will be provided or shared amongst residents.
We would like to remind everyone to please call ahead to schedule any window visits with your loved ones. It is important that you call at least a few hours in advance so that the staff can ensure your loved one is ready to go. You can do this by contacting your loved one’s social service aide to arrange a time.
If you have any questions regarding our current procedures, please feel free to contact your loved one’s designated social service aide.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Good Samaritan Home of Quincy
January 24, 2022 Good Samaritan Home was notified that seven employees and one resident tested positive for COVID-19. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes: Continued screening of all staff members and other essential persons entering our facility for symptoms…
News & Views from Campus: January 23rd – January 29th 2022 Winter Olympics Preview The Winter Olympics will run this year from February 4th to February 20th! Beijing, China is the host this year, and the theme is “Together For A Shared Future”. Personally, I love the Winter Olympics, because I grew up playing…
January 21, 2022 Good Samaritan Home was notified that two employees tested positive for COVID-19. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes: Continued screening of all staff members and other essential persons entering our facility for symptoms related to COVID-19.…