BEAUTY SHOP OPENING
GSH is continuing our best efforts to keep your loved ones safe.
At this time there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 among staff or residents.
We have some exciting changes we would like to share with you. Beginning today, 6/2/20, we will be re-opening our Beauty Shop using the following guidelines:
• The beauty shop will begin making appointments for in-house residents that are not in isolation precautions. Appointments will not be made for cottagers at this time.
• Only one resident per stylist will be permitted at a time. Social distancing between residents will be applied. Once the resident’s appointment has been completed, they will be returned to their neighborhood and the next appointment will be brought to the beauty shop. Residents are not allowed to be waiting in or outside the beauty shop for their appointment.
• Residents and stylists are required to wear masks that are covering their nose and mouth at all times.
• Proper disinfection/sanitizing of equipment and resident area must be performed in between each appointment.
• Stylists are required to use proper hand hygiene in between each appointment and whenever necessary.
• Residents must bring any reading material with them to the appointment for their own personal use. No reading material will be provided or shared amongst residents.
We would like to remind everyone to please call ahead to schedule any window visits with your loved ones. It is important that you call at least a few hours in advance so that the staff can ensure your loved one is ready to go. You can do this by contacting your loved one’s social service aide to arrange a time.
If you have any questions regarding our current procedures, please feel free to contact your loved one’s designated social service aide.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Good Samaritan Home of Quincy
GSH COTTAGER DRIVE THRU – FLU CLINIC Friday, October 23rd 8:00 AM-12:00 PMStevenson Manor Assisted Living Parking Lot(East side of the building) Bring your Medicare Card or a copy of your Insurance Card if not on Medicare Wear a short sleeve shirt – injection will be in upper arm You will stay in your car…
Medicare Open EnrollmentWith the seasons changing and cooling weather, we look forward to many fun, exciting holidays. However, you don’t want to overlook Medicare Open Enrollment during this time, as it could affect you for the entire year of 2021. Each year from October 15 to December 7, Medicare allows members to compare Part D…
From One Neighbor to AnotherA big thank you to the neighbors in the cottages that are helping each other. It is very appreciated. -An Anonymous Cottager COVID-19 UpdateAs a result of our facility-wide weekly testing, we have been informed that five of our employees tested positive for COVID-19 from the September 23 – September 25…