BEAUTY SHOP OPENING
GSH is continuing our best efforts to keep your loved ones safe.
At this time there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 among staff or residents.
We have some exciting changes we would like to share with you. Beginning today, 6/2/20, we will be re-opening our Beauty Shop using the following guidelines:
• The beauty shop will begin making appointments for in-house residents that are not in isolation precautions. Appointments will not be made for cottagers at this time.
• Only one resident per stylist will be permitted at a time. Social distancing between residents will be applied. Once the resident’s appointment has been completed, they will be returned to their neighborhood and the next appointment will be brought to the beauty shop. Residents are not allowed to be waiting in or outside the beauty shop for their appointment.
• Residents and stylists are required to wear masks that are covering their nose and mouth at all times.
• Proper disinfection/sanitizing of equipment and resident area must be performed in between each appointment.
• Stylists are required to use proper hand hygiene in between each appointment and whenever necessary.
• Residents must bring any reading material with them to the appointment for their own personal use. No reading material will be provided or shared amongst residents.
We would like to remind everyone to please call ahead to schedule any window visits with your loved ones. It is important that you call at least a few hours in advance so that the staff can ensure your loved one is ready to go. You can do this by contacting your loved one’s social service aide to arrange a time.
If you have any questions regarding our current procedures, please feel free to contact your loved one’s designated social service aide.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Good Samaritan Home of Quincy
June 23, 2022 Good Samaritan Home was notified that one resident and one employee tested positive for COVID-19. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes: Continued screening of all staff members and other essential persons entering our facility for symptoms…
June 22, 2022 From 6/15-6/21/22 Good Samaritan Home was notified that three employees tested positive for COVID-19. For more frequent updates on the facility’s current COVID-19 status, please visit our website at https://www.gshq.org/news/. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes:…
News & Views from Campus: June 19th – June 25th -DON’T FORGET OUR “65 Days of Giving” campaign, running now until August 8th! Ways To Give Just click on https://givebutter.com/65daysofgiving and follow the simple instructions! Text Give65 to 53555 on your mobile phone! Mail a donation to: Good Samaritan Home C/O Nathan Halfpap 2130 Harrison…