Good Samaritan Home was notified that two of our employees tested positive for COVID-19. At this time, specific neighborhoods throughout the facility remain in a full room quarantine. Other neighborhoods also remain in a neighborhood quarantine. Restrictions have been lessened for those not in a room or neighborhood quarantine:
- Continued screening all staff members and other essential persons entering our facility for symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Continued screening of all residents several times a day with vital signs and temperature checks.
- Residents are no longer quarantined to their neighborhoods and are permitted to visit other neighborhoods and internal areas of the facility that are not in quarantine. New admits and readmits will continue to go to McReynold’s Center, and residents that reside on this unit will continue to stay in quarantine.
- Residents are permitted in outdoor courtyards that do not have public access.
- Residents are permitted to go to the general store.
- Activities are held in resident rooms and doorways.
- Residents are not permitted to eat on other neighborhoods and the dining policy has not changed. Only one resident will be allowed per table to allow for social distancing.
- Beauty Shop closure.
- Continued disinfecting of resident rooms, common areas, and high-traffic areas multiple times daily.
- All staff will continue to wear masks and practice good hand hygiene.
All residents will continue to wear masks and practice social distancing whenever they leave their resident room. If you have any questions regarding our current procedures, please feel free to contact your designated social service aide. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time.
Active employee cases: 3
Active resident cases: 0
Total employee cases since March 2020: 58
Total resident cases since March 2020: 9
Good Samaritan Home of Quincy
January 25, 2023 Good Samaritan Home was notified that one employee tested positive for COVID-19. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes: For any questions or concerns, please contact your loved one’s designated social service aide. Thank you for your…
News & Views from Campus: January 22nd – January 28th Fireside Sports Bar & Grill Lunch Outing On Thursday the 26th at 1030am, we will head to the Fireside Grill inside the Mark Twain Casino in La Grange, Missouri for an extended lunch outing. Remember, you must call activities at extension 4227 by Wednesday the…
News & Views from Campus: January 15th – January 21st Wal Mart Shopping Time! Wal Mart shopping returns on Wednesday, January 18th at 8:30am. Remember, you must call Sally Hodgson at extension 4227 if you plan on attending. After you have booked your spot with Sally, you will meet that Wednesday morning at the…