June 23, 2022
Good Samaritan Home was notified that one resident and one employee tested positive for COVID-19.
We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes:
- Continued screening of all staff members and other essential persons entering our facility for symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Continued screening of all residents with routine vitals daily, screening before and after resident leaves the building, and continuous observation for signs & symptoms of COVID-19.
- Continued disinfecting of resident rooms, common areas, and high-traffic areas multiple times daily.
- All staff will continue to wear masks and practice good hand hygiene.
- Group activities have resumed for residents not in quarantine. Facemasks must be worn at all times.
- Fully vaccinated residents can participate in communal dining without physical distancing while at the dining table. Unvaccinated residents must continue to remain at least 6 feet from others. (This means that only fully vaccinated residents are allowed to eat at the same table without physically distancing).
- Beauty Shop appointments will continue for in-house residents that are not in quarantine and/or isolation precautions. There are no changes to their guidelines. Only one resident per stylist will be permitted. Social distancing will be implemented. Residents and stylist must wear a mask at all times. Residents are not allowed to wait in or outside the beauty shop for their appointment. Proper disinfection/sanitizing will be performed between each appointment.
- Indoor visitation hours are from 7:00a-8:00p. It is no longer required that you schedule your visit in advance. Please see the updated Resident Connection Programs Policy for more information.
For any questions or concerns, please contact your loved one’s designated social service aide.
Thank you for your patience, prayers, and understanding during this time.
Active employee cases: 4
Active resident cases: 1
Total employee cases since March 2020: 294
Total resident cases since March 2020: 121
Good Samaritan Home of Quincy
June 23, 2022 Good Samaritan Home was notified that one resident and one employee tested positive for COVID-19. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes: Continued screening of all staff members and other essential persons entering our facility for symptoms…
June 22, 2022 From 6/15-6/21/22 Good Samaritan Home was notified that three employees tested positive for COVID-19. For more frequent updates on the facility’s current COVID-19 status, please visit our website at https://www.gshq.org/news/. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes:…
News & Views from Campus: June 19th – June 25th -DON’T FORGET OUR “65 Days of Giving” campaign, running now until August 8th! Ways To Give Just click on https://givebutter.com/65daysofgiving and follow the simple instructions! Text Give65 to 53555 on your mobile phone! Mail a donation to: Good Samaritan Home C/O Nathan Halfpap 2130 Harrison…