April 16, 2021
Good Samaritan Home has not had any new COVID-19 positive cases in employees or residents since our last notification letter. At this time, your loved one’s neighborhood has not been quarantined. Other neighborhoods will be entering into different quarantine statuses based on their exposure levels.
Good Samaritan Home is excited to announce that we are expanding our visitation policy to follow current CMS and IDPH guidelines. The new visitations will take effect on 4/20/21. Please see the attached Resident Connection Program Policy for more details, resident eligibility, and instructions on how to schedule a visit in each visiting program we are currently offering.
We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes:
- Continued screening of all staff members and other essential persons entering our facility for symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Continued screening of all residents several times a day with vital signs and temperature checks.
- Residents no longer quarantined to their neighborhoods or rooms.
- Beauty shop closure.
- Continued disinfecting of resident rooms, common areas, and high-traffic areas multiple times daily.
- All staff will continue to wear masks and practice good hand hygiene.
- Residents may have meals in their assigned neighborhood dining rooms. Only one resident is permitted at each dining room table to allow for social distancing. Married couples that reside on the same unit will be allowed to sit at the same table.
We will communicate new information with families, residents, staff, and the community as it becomes available to us. For any questions or concerns, please contact your loved one’s designated social service aide.
Thank you for your patience, prayers, and understanding during this time.
Active employee cases: 2
Active resident cases: 0
Total employee cases since March 2020: 145
Total resident cases since March 2020: 93
Good Samaritan Home of Quincy
January 25, 2023 Good Samaritan Home was notified that one employee tested positive for COVID-19. We stand by our commitment to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take precautions, which includes: For any questions or concerns, please contact your loved one’s designated social service aide. Thank you for your…
News & Views from Campus: January 22nd – January 28th Fireside Sports Bar & Grill Lunch Outing On Thursday the 26th at 1030am, we will head to the Fireside Grill inside the Mark Twain Casino in La Grange, Missouri for an extended lunch outing. Remember, you must call activities at extension 4227 by Wednesday the…
News & Views from Campus: January 15th – January 21st Wal Mart Shopping Time! Wal Mart shopping returns on Wednesday, January 18th at 8:30am. Remember, you must call Sally Hodgson at extension 4227 if you plan on attending. After you have booked your spot with Sally, you will meet that Wednesday morning at the…